Our school is currently open for children who are vulnerable, and children whose parents are critical key workers and who cannot be safely cared for at home. Please stay healthy and safe during this time.
Home Learning is emailed to our pupils daily. If we can help you with anything please email us on: email@example.com
Everyone must stay at home and away from other people to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). This is called social distancing.
Only leave your home if it's essential
You should only leave your home for very limited purposes:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home
How to stop the infection spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with coronavirus.
wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
wash your hands as soon as you get home
cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Please see the latest letters from our Headteacher
Gorringe Park Primary Wider Opening of School Risk Assessment (to be updated and reviewed regularly)
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
Department for Education coronavirus helpline – Friday 8 May Bank Holiday opening hours
The Department for Education coronavirus helpline is available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care.
Phone: 0800 046 8687
The helpline will remain open over the early May Bank Holiday weekend for staff, parents and young people as follows:
- 10am to 4pm – Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Our standard opening hours will resume on Monday 11 May:
- 8am to 6pm – Monday to Friday
- 10am to 4pm – Saturday and Sunday