Gorringe Park Primary COVID Risk Assessment - September 2021
How to stop the infection spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with coronavirus.
- Wear a face covering when out in an enclosed space or if social distancing is not possible
- Wear a face covering when dropping off or collecting your child from school
- Wear a face covering when using public transport
Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
The Department for Education Coronavirus helpline is available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care.
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Our standard opening hours:
- 8am to 6pm – Monday to Friday
- 10am to 4pm – Saturday and Sunday