Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
From September 2020 we will be using ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail will be beneficial to you because you can:
- Use a free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Top up dinner money or pay for schools trips/items in just a few taps.
- Complete forms, give consent/permissions and give feedback on surveys.
- Keep on top of school meetings and events.
- Book parents’ evening appointments.
- And much, much more!
We would like to encourage all parents/carers to download the ParentMail app, as there are a number of benefits for you and the school.
- You don’t need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App.
- The App stores all the messages we send you in one place.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- You help save us money!
You can download the app free from:
When it comes to your children's education there's so much to keep track of, help yourself to stay on top of it! ParentMail makes life just that little bit easier. Watch the video here